Monday, September 22, 2008

Design Team

Meet our designers!

Jayne Jones
I am a work-at-home mom who lives near Richmond, Virginia with three teenagers (yikes!) and one spoiled pup! I started scrapbooking over 16 years ago and have never looked back. Scrapbooking is much more than a hobby to me - it has enriched my life in so many ways beyond paper and ink. I am passionate about photography, journaling, design and history and I look forward to sharing that passion with you. I started Feeling Scrappy back in April of 2007 and it has been so much fun working with our designers, planning and most of all spending time with everyone in class – I am truly inspired by these amazing women! Outside of scrapbooking and spending time with my family, I love to cook, read and most of all travel.

Stacey Curry

Hi everyone! I'm Stacey, and I am hopelessly addicted to all things creative! :) I am passionate about creating. I have been at it for so long I can't imagine what life would be like without it. Mom inspired the passion of creativity, she crocheted, did ceramics, and baked, and she was wonderful about including my sisters and I when we were younger. Dad let us create in the garage with his tools and scraps of wood. There wasn't really a right or wrong way - they just let us do what we were inspired to do. So I feel I have always been creatively awake. My very first scrapbook project was in 1992. I made a scrapbook for my boyfriend (now hubby) as a graduation gift. It was a magnetic page album complete with bookmarks with sweet poems and stickers from the Hallmark section at Kmart. Even then with as few supplies as I had access to I was hooked, and have been at it ever since.

I was born and raised in rural Montana, and am very proud of it. I still consider myself a Montana girl. I now live just south of it’s border in Wyoming. I live with my hubby , Steve, our three beautiful children, Macey, Conor and Xander, and our sweet pups Sadie and Gregor. In addition to creating as much as possible just for the fun of it, I also have a creative business, Star Hitched Wagon™, where I create bath and body products from scratch and design one of a kind jewelry pieces. I enjoy running, camping, hiking, fishing, cheering for our local hockey teams in the winter and spending time with my family and the pups!!"


 
Amanda Bay 

I created my first scrapbook at the tender age of 5, carefully using Elmers glue, tape, pictures, magazines, and a trash bag to create a masterpiece. Almost 35 years later, I am still creating scrapbook art one page at a time. I was a happy and successful Creative Memories Sr. Consultant for 8 years before the pull of all things blingy, bumpy, lumpy, textured and more became too great. I am a hybrid scrapper using both traditional and digital techniques. I use many mediums in my scrapbooking and while still loving CM, I use many other brands as well. Digitally I have used SBC for several years and most recently added PSE10 to my skill set. I enjoy learning new techniques and trying new new things while also holding on to the basic tradition of the art we know as scrapbooking. I have been married for 12 years and have two awesome daughters and a dog named Benji. When not scrapbooking I am a stay at home mom, who rarely stays at home! I love to read, write, draw, paint, and well basically try my hand at all things creative. I am very excited for this opportunity and look forward to joining the Feeling Scrappy team of amazing designers.

No comments: