Saturday, October 11, 2008

Prize Winner

Winner Chicken Dinner! It is time to announce the winner of our Tim Holtz prize package!

But first I want to thank you all for the support and kind words about Feeling Scrappy's new look and format. We are so glad that you like it and we will work hard to make sure we make this an inspiring place to be! {{hug!}}

And our winner is...

Lee said...
I had a class with Tim Holtz this past summer, he's totally awesome. "Embrace imperfection" is his motto and I'm all over it! I'm still finding my way around my own new blog, but I'll definitely leave a comment, put in a plug (entry) and you're already in the side bar! I'm so happy for all of your success, Jayne. Keep it up :)

Congratulations Lee! Please send your contact information to me at feelingscrappy@yahoo.com by Monday so I can get your goodies is the mail.

Have a great weekend everybody and don't forget the Challenge #1 Sketch layouts are due by Wednesday to be entered to win the prize! :)

5 comments:

Lee said...

Wow! Jayne, that's awesome. I'm thrilled to 1. win goodies and 2. be a part of this community. Have a great weekend. (This just gives me one more thing to be thankful for this Canadian Thanksgiving weekend!)

Char said...

YAY LEE!!!!

Becky said...

WoooHOoooo! Way to go Lee! What an awesome prize package--I'm totally jealous! Happy Thanksgiving too!

Stacey said...

Congrats Lee!! What a fun prize!

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Congratulations Lee! That's so exciting! Have fun with all you new goodies!