Tuesday, June 4, 2013

FS Designer Highlight: Brenda Molina

Sketchalappoza 11 started off with a bang yesterday and it is not to late for you to join in the fun!

The last class designer that I am introducing you too is a long time friend of Feeling Scrappy. Brenda Molina has shared her talents with us both as a participant in our classes and a designer. We are lucky to have her!

Brenda Molina

I was reluctant to get into scrapbooking thinking it would suck me in. It's one of the very few things I've predicted about my life that was entirely accurate. I started out with Creative Memories in 2002, and then branched out slowly. Attending many scrapbook retreats and seeing what everyone else was doing - not to mention the field trips to local scrapbook stores - broke me of my CM-only requirement. I started digitally scrapbooking in 2007. Prior to that, I'd been pretty up-to-date with my picture printing, so anything already printed at that time still gets scrapped traditionally. Anything since about mid 2007 gets scrapped digitally.

I've been married for 21 years and have a 18 year old boy, Isaac, and a 16 year old girl, Sarah. I've been a stay-at-home mom since Isaac was a year old, which was one of those things I've predicted about my life that was entirely NOT accurate. I started back to work January 2013 and am loving it. We moved from Naperville, IL to Tampa, FL in 2005, and we currently plan to stay here forever.

No comments: