Thursday, September 26, 2013

FS Designer Highlight: Stacey Rhea

It is almost time for our next Feeling Scrappy class! Sketchapalooza 12 starts October 7th. I am excited to introduce you to another one of our designers. Stacey Rhea has been a part of the Feeling Scrappy family for awhile now and I have long wanted her to design for a class. Her digital pages are amazing and she keeps the focus on the photos. She is sweet and funny and I know you will love her sketches too! Below is a little about Stacey in her own words:

Stacey Rhea


I started paper scrapbooking almost 15 years ago.  I completed over 90 traditional scrapbooks until two years ago when I switched to digital scrapbooking.  I instant fell in love and have not looked back.  I love the "no mess" part of digital, just minimize my program and come back to my page when I have time. :) I am a "bad" influence on my friends and am converting many of them into digital scrapbookers.
 
I am a divorced mom of three who loves photography. I am the team photographer for our high school football team.  LOVE IT!  I am very privileged to have a photograph hanging in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Even more excited that the photograph is of one of my children.  Justin (20) is now a junior in college studying mechanical engineering but played football in high school.  Josh (17) is a senior in high school and an avid football player. I am enjoying his senior year with lots of pictures.  My baby-girl is Jenn (15).  She is my cheerleader/volleyball player.  I also have two golden retrievers, Jake and Jazzy.  Most of my pages revolve around my kids and keeping up their books so you will see many sports pages from me.
I am so looking forward to adding my clean simple line pages to this class.

Here are a few of Stacey's pages from our last class:





Hope to see you in class!

No comments: