Tuesday, August 14, 2012

FS Designer: Tracy Kosofsky

Time to meet our next designer. I am sure many of our readers know Tracy well. :) She is super talented and we are so thankful to have her on our team. Tracy not only provides beautiful sample pages to inspire our students but also designs the Photoshop elements digital templates for all of our sketches. She has come up with some amazing sketches for our next class - Sketchapalooza 8. For those of you that don't know Tracy, here is a bit about her in her own words: 

Tracy Kosofsky

"After moving around the country since getting married to my wonderful DH, Adam, in 1998, we settled in central Pennsylvania in early 2010 and we're here to stay! We have a diva-ish 8 year old daughter and a devil-ish 4 year old son, and when I'm not at my full-time job as a health care executive or indulging in my scrapbooking passion, you can usually find me enjoying my kids' activities, reading, baking, and either planning for or recovering from our most recent travels. I've been scrapbooking since 2000 and have been mostly digi since 2009, although I still enjoy getting my hands dirty with "real" mini albums, cards and other paper crafts."

Here are a few of Tracy's recent layouts. Pretty awesome huh?!



Thanks for visiting!

No comments: