Thursday, August 16, 2012

FS Designers: Amanda Bay

The newest member of our design team is Amanda Bay. I am super excited to be working with her! I was impressed not only by Amanda's creative layouts but by the kind spirit that she exudes and I have no doubt you will be too! Below is a little more about Amanda in her own words.

Amanda Bay


"I created my first scrapbook at the tender age of 5, carefully using Elmer's glue, tape, pictures, magazines, and a trash bag to create a masterpiece. Almost 35 years later, I am still creating scrapbook art one page at a time. I was a happy and successful Creative Memories Sr. Consultant for 8 years before the pull of all things blingy, bumpy, lumpy, textured and more became too great. I am a hybrid scrapper using both traditional and digital techniques. I use many mediums in my scrapbooking and while still loving CM, I use many other brands as well. Digitally I have used SBC for several years and most recently added PSE10 to my skill set. I enjoy learning new techniques and trying new new things while also holding on to the basic tradition of the art we know as scrapbooking. I have been married for 12 years and have two awesome daughters and a dog named Benji. When not scrapbooking I am a stay at home mom, who rarely stays at home! I love to read, write, draw, paint, and well basically try my hand at all things creative. I am very excited for this opportunity and look forward to joining the Feeling Scrappy team of amazing designers."

Here are a few of Amanda's recent layouts:




We hope you will join us for Sketchapalooza 8 to see more of Amanda's work!

No comments: