Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring/Summer Class Schedule!

Sketchapalooza 4
July 13th – August 10th

Back by popular demand! Do you like using sketches when creating layouts for your scrapbooks? Do challenges and prizes motivate you? Are you looking to do some "catching up" in your scrapbooks? Then this is the class for you!You will be provided with tons of brand new original sketches (5 per week!) with examples from our talented designers during this four-week course. This fast paced exciting class is suitable for any level of scrapper (paper or digital) who wants to get a lot of pages done and have a ball doing it!
Cost: $25.00





3 comments:

HollyM said...

Oh yeah ~ I'm gonna be signing up for this one for sure! I've still got lots of wedding pictures to scrap!!! :)

Oh how I love Feeling Scrappy!

HollyMoss

Brenda said...

I hope you're planning a Sketchapalooza 5! I adored #3 (my first one), but I know that between traveling and house guests, I wouldn't get anything done for #4.

Keesher said...

Just signed up! This will be my first online class! Looking forward to it.