Friday, April 24, 2009

Scavenger Hunt!

Good morning!!! It's Friday and I hope you have been having fun celebrating this week with us! Today I have a little scavenger hunt for you. We have a great prize donated by Paper Popsicles-flowers and bling! Two of my favorite things!


Directions:
Go to the Paper Popsicles website http://paperpopsicles.com/ to find the answers to the following questions and email your answers to feelingscrappydesignteam@yahoo.com.

Winners will be entered into a drawing to win the prizes shown above. Deadline for submissions is Saturday at noon!! I'll pick a winner from all of the entries with the correct answers and post on the blog...so make sure you check back to see if you've won!

1. On the Paper Popsicles message board, find the How-To forum. What is this month’s project? What is this month’s technique how-to?

2. What sort of ongoing auditions are currently being held? (hint-see the PP blog)
3. What are the names of the April Kits? (You can find them in the PP store.)
4. How much do you need to order in the PP store to qualify for free shipping?

5. What is the current weekly theme challenge (see the message board)?

Good luck and have fun!!!

3 comments:

Lynnette Davis said...

I emailed my answers already. :)

mustangkayla said...

Flowers and bling...who could ask for more? I e-mailed my answers in too. Thanks for the fun party!

Becky said...

FUN! I sent my answers. :D