Thursday, March 25, 2010

I have been lucky enough to participate in all of Feeling Scrappy's Sketchapalooza classes to date. I can't begin to tell you how inspiring the class is. I personally accomplish so much during the class! During this self-paced class you will receive 5 sketches a week for 4 weeks. Yes, that is a total of 20 sketches. Not only do you get those sketches in a PDF file at the end of the class but you can also download layered templates (PS of PSE) of the sketches for digital layouts! The best of both worlds! This is in a private forum with tons of support from the design team and the participants! The private gallery fills with amazing and inspiring interpretations of the sketches. There will be challenges, games and prizes as well. All that for only $25!

I'm so excited for the Sketchapalooza 6 class to start in May! Currently Jayne, Lee, Tracy and I are all busy working behind the scenes to make this class the best yet. Be sure to sign up if you haven't done so already!

I thought I would share with you some of the layouts I have created during Sketchapalooza 1-5 .









3 comments:

LisaTaz said...

Thank you so much for giving some examples of work created in the class. I am new to this site and hadn't heard of the class until recently. I wasn't sure if the sketches would be my style, mostly 1 photo layouts, multi-photo layouts, etc. so this helps a lot. I ended up winning a discount for the class, so I signed up (thanks again!), but I was looking for something like this to give examples of the types of sketches before I signed up if I hadn't won. You may consider including something like this on the information page for the class so people can see what types of sketches they'll get in the class. Now that I've seen examples, I'm even more excited for class! Thanks again!

Jayne said...

LOVE your layouts Becky! Thanks for sharing!

Becky said...

Lisa, you are going to love the class! Looking forward to getting to know you!