Sunday, December 7, 2008

Megan Smith - Guest DT Member

I updated our Design Team page with Megan's information but I wanted to share it here with you also. Megan will be designing for our next two classes "From Mess to Success" and "Year of Cheer" Welcome to the team Megan!
Megan Smith


My name is Megan Smith and I live in Portland, Oregon where I just moved to in June from my childhood hometown of Hudson, Ohio. I attended the University of Dayton which is where I met my now husband of four years, Andrew. We do not have any kids (yet) but do have a golden retriever named Chase. I obtained a degree in marketing and finance and now work as the office manager for a private dental practice in the Pearl District of Portland. I have been scrapping in one form or another since I was 13 and found scrapping because I wanted a special way to preserve my photos. My scrapping philosophy is that the photos and journaling are first and foremost on the page and everything else should compliment these two elements. Besides scrapping, I enjoy photography and all the wonderful outdoor activities Oregon has to offer – camping, hiking, biking, skiing, etc. I am so excited to be a Guest Designer for Feeling Scrappy and I am looking forward to spending the next couple of months with you all!

8 comments:

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Welcome, Megan! We are so glad to have you!!

Becky said...

Congrats, Megan! Look forward to seeing you around. :)

Stacy said...

Yay Megan! I am really excited for the next 2 classes!

The Walker Family said...

Congrats Megan!

The Walker Family said...

Congrats Megan!

The Walker Family said...

Congrats Megan!

Char said...

Congrats Megan! I am so excited you are the GD! I will be in those classes for sure!

shirley said...

Megan - I loved your LO's from sketchallapooza 2 - congrats!