Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Get Inked!

Our fingers are stained with ink and we couldn't be more thrilled! The design team has been hard at work creating a fun new class for you. Get Inked! starts next Monday - May 11th!

Take using ink beyond just writing words or running it around the edge of your paper. During this 10 day technique class, we will be tackling all sorts of techniques using various inks. Not much experience working with ink? No worries! We will guide you through some new techniques with step-by-step instructions to help you incorporate ink into your paper projects!

7 comments:

Tracy Kosofsky said...

I wish I was going to be in town next week - this sounds like such a fun class!!! Have a great time!

Robin Gibson said...

I got signed up today Ladies:) LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!! See you soon! and....

T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U! FOR my awesome prize package (got it today!) from the Birthday Blog Party! THANKS, you Ladies ROCK!!!

HollyM said...

I am SO EXCITED for this class to start! I miss you guys!! :)

& I am counting down the days until Sketchapalooza 4! :)

Holly

Brenda said...

I can't wait for class to start. My only ink experience is using liquid chalk to ink the edges of paper. :)

Char said...

I will be there! Can't wait!

The Walker Family said...

I'm coming! Don't start without me!

♥Silvana♥ said...

Sounds like a fun class!!!

THANK YOU for my great prize ....my package came yesterday afternoon!!!