Saturday, November 1, 2008

And so it begins...

I know we have all seen holiday displays in the stores since way before Halloween but to me the holiday season kicks off on November 1st! We have so many things to look forward to over the next two months and I encourage you to pack in as much joy as you can during this special season. It will be filled with fun, family and memories so don't get stressed - a little planning goes a long way!

Let's start with Thanksgiving - now is the time to start planning your family's special day. If you do a little each week your holiday will go off without a hitch and the days leading up to Thanksgiving will be much less stressful. Here are a few sites I have found to help you with all your planning.

All Recipes Thanksgiving Planner

Cooks Recipe BHG Planner

2 comments:

Becky said...

Perfect! I've just been informed that I get to host Thanksgiving for my family!

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Thanks Jayne! These sites will be really helpful. I forwarded them along to my friend whose hosting our Thanksgiving.