Friday, November 7, 2008

Challenge #3 - Gratitude

For me November is all about gratitude and expressing how thankful I am for the things in my life. So your challenge today comes from that!

I challenge you to create a page about someone or a group of someones and list at least 10 things that you love (or feel grateful for) about them. Be sure to share your page with them - it will make their day! :)

The prize for this challenge will be randomly drawn from all that enter by the deadline and will be free admission into our January class! We have not revealed our new class schedule yet but trust me when I say it is a class you will want to win! Good news - everyone is eligible to win this week - open to both US and International gals!

The fine print:
All layout submissions are due by next Wednesday, November 12th.
Layouts can be submitted by providing a link in the comment section of this post.
All layout submissions must be new and created for this challenge.

Jayne's page:

Amy's page:
Stacey's page:

10 comments:

Stacy said...

I love all of your examples girls! So talented. This is a great challenge, and an awesome prize!

Becky said...

Wonderful challenge--and a great prize! Love your layouts ladies!

Tracy Kosofsky said...

Oh, what a fantasitic prize, great challenge and BEAUTIFUL layouts! My layout is on my blog!

http://tracykosofsky.blogspot.com/

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Great challenge! And what wonderful layouts ladies!

Char said...

Yay! What a great challenge - and an added bonus that I am eligible *wink*
Mine has been posted on my link: http://mom2jwo.blogspot.com/

Love the layouts!

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Jayne, obviously I don't want you to include me in the drawing since I will be at the class a GDT member, but I wanted to complete the challenge anyways.

Here it is!

http://scrappin-daisy.blogspot.com/2008/11/attitude-of-gratitude.html

Lindsey McFarland said...

I didn't have as much time as I wanted to work on this page but wanted to get it in on time.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o179/lindseylou25/IMG_7145-1.jpg

Lindsey

Amy B. said...

yeah i got one done! great examples ladies!
here is mine :
http://mybostonfam.blogspot.com/2008/11/feeling-scrappy-challenge.html

Amy

Stacy said...

Yay, I have completed my first Feeling Scrappy challenge for the new blog! I had a lot of fun doing this one. You can find it on my blog: www.stacydkillion.blogspot.com

Stacy said...

Did you get my post yesterday with my link to the completed challenge? Just checking since it wasn't showing up yet. Thanks!